Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57'
Height : 39'
Width : 34'
First Floor: 1329 sq/ft height 9'
Lower Level: 160 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 1234 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Covered Front Porch
144 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 2"
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
227 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 6"
63 sq/ft width 9' x depth 7'
120 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11' 6"
198 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 17' 6"
389 sq/ft width 24' 4" x depth 16'
259 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 15'
115 sq/ft width 13' x depth 8' 11"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.