Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 38' 4"
Height : 18' 2"
Width : 30'
First Floor: 1000 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Gable
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Covered Front Porch
138 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12'
149 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 13'
72 sq/ft width 12' x depth 6'
123 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 4"
226 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 12' 11"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.