with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 33' 2"
Height : 17' 3"
Width : 43' 6"
First Floor: 1031 sq/ft
Garage: 220 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Carport Porte Cochere
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
113 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 9' 10"
97 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 9' 10"
220 sq/ft width 11' x depth 20'
Covered Front Porch:
Covered Rear Patio:
60 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 7' 10"
61 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 8'
185 sq/ft width 17' x depth 10' 10"
119 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.