Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 39'
Height : 23' 5"
Width : 47' 4"
First Floor: 775 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 503 sq/ft
Porch: 160 sq/ft
Second Floor: 284 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Covered Front Porch
40 sq/ft width 8' 2" x depth 5'
123 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 3"
102 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8' 7"
440 sq/ft width 22' x depth 20'
133 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 13' 7"
167 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 7"
61 sq/ft width 6' 10" x depth 9'
160 sq/ft width 12' 9" x depth 12' 7"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
Porch - Front:
166 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 8' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.