Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57'
Height : 25'
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1078 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
3rd BR Closet:
17 sq/ft width 5' x depth 3' 6"
1139 sq/ft width 36' 2" x depth 31' 6"
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
105 sq/ft width 10' 7" x depth 10'
380 sq/ft width 20' x depth 19'
38 sq/ft width 5' x depth 7' 8"
7 sq/ft width 3' 7" x depth 2'
108 sq/ft width 9' 3" x depth 11' 9"
207 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 12' 7"
57 sq/ft width 5' x depth 11' 6"
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
Porch - Front:
100 sq/ft width 11' x depth 9' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: showing the front, rear, and side views with standard and alternate material choices; all elevations are usually ¼" scale.
- Foundation plans: separate foundation plans are usually provided for a basement/crawl space, and slab, unless otherwise noted. All are drawn at ¼" scale and include first floor framing information for basement/crawl spaces, including beams, girders, columns and piers. Some plans include walk-out(daylight) basement options as well.
- Floor plans: ¼" scale for each floor, including all room dimensions, door and window sizes and locations, stairways, kitchens, baths, etc. Framing information for stick framed ceiling beams and/or second floor framing is included.
- Cross sections: ¼" scale cut-away views for each distinct area, showing all framing, ceiling details, heights, roof pitches, etc.
- Roof plan: a separate roof plan is usually provided showing all pitches, rafter sizes, valley, hip and ridge locations, and areas of double roof framing.
- Schematic electrical: shows suggested locations for outlets, switches and fixtures on either a separate drawing or directly on the floor plans.
- Kitchen cabinets: schematic drawings of all kitchen cabinets.
- Specifications: a separate 8 page outline specification of most materials, construction methods and techniques, in a format for customizing; for use in obtaining bids and as a contract document.
- Standard details: 2 additional drawing pages filled with standard construction details.
- Energy conservation details: 2 more drawing pages chock full of drawings and ideas on how to build to conserve energy.
- Making changes: finally we include a separate 6 page primer on choosing a contractor and making changes, as virtually everyone makes some changes in building their home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.