Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 43'
Height : 25'
Width : 36'
Main Floor : 672 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 482 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Load : 47
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.