Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 28'
Height : 24' 4"
Width : 34'
First Floor: 984 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 560 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Suited For Vacation Home
3rd BR Closet:
8 sq/ft width 4' x depth 2'
65 sq/ft width 9' x depth 7' 4"
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
20 sq/ft width 2' x depth 10'
108 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
20 sq/ft width 2' x depth 10'
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
21 sq/ft width 7' x depth 3'
96 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 10'
199 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 15'
133 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 10' 8"
131 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12' 4"
13 sq/ft width 6' 8" x depth 2'
Porch - Rear:
216 sq/ft width 24' x depth 9'
Porch - Right:
224 sq/ft width 8' x depth 28'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.