with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 33'
Height : 29'
Width : 58'
First Floor: 1184 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 474 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Play Flex Room
Suited For View Lot
132 sq/ft width 11' 1" x depth 11' 11"
121 sq/ft width 11' 1" x depth 11'
Bonus Room - Finished:
145 sq/ft width 10' 10" x depth 13' 5"
134 sq/ft width 11' 1" x depth 12' 2"
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
233 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16' 8"
222 sq/ft width 11' 1" x depth 20' 1"
188 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 15' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.