Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68'
Height : 24' 4"
Width : 51' 9"
First Floor: 1905 sq/ft
Garage: 496 sq/ft
Porch: 48 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Rear Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
126 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11' 6"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
360 sq/ft width 18' x depth 20'
441 sq/ft width 21' x depth 21'
202 sq/ft width 16' 5" x depth 12' 4"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.