with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51'
Height : 23' 8"
Width : 56'
First Floor: 1958 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Structural Information Provided
130 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
108 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
387 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 18'
216 sq/ft width 12' x depth 18'
203 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 6"
Porch - Front:
226 sq/ft width 32' 4" x depth 7'
Porch - Rear:
344 sq/ft width 43' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.