with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 25' 8"
Width : 36'
Basement Unfinished: 896 sq/ft
First Floor: 896 sq/ft
Garage: 400 sq/ft
Porch: 250 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1086 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 7:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Rear Porch
152 sq/ft width 15' x depth 10' 2"
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
377 sq/ft width 19' 5" x depth 19' 5"
135 sq/ft width 9' x depth 15'
198 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 3"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
Master Sitting Room:
97 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 11' 6"
Porch - Rear:
300 sq/ft width 25' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.