with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 34'
Height : 27'
Width : 60'
First Floor: 1065 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 921 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
126 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11' 6"
115 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10'
221 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17'
135 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13' 6"
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
90 sq/ft width 9' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.