Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 62' 8"
Height : 23'
Width : 61'
Garage : 501 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2016 sq/ft
Porch : 182 sq/ft
Storage : 55 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 40
Roof Type : shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : brick/ painted brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
What's Included In This Plan Set
Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license.
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan. Switches and arcs are not shown and should be located by owner/contractor at site.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Material List Note: When a material list is ordered, a list of the materials needed to build this plan will be sent. Please note that the materials list will conform to the standard plan (slab or crawlspace only). Additional options such as a Basement or 2x6 Wall conversion will not be reflected in the material list.
Note about 2x6 Wall Option: If choosing the 2x6 wall option, the added stud depth will be applied towards the interior of the walls.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.