Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 23' 9"
Width : 40'
Decks : 140 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1261 sq/ft
Porch : 272 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 784 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Vaulted living
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8/12
Roof Framing : Stick
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : Chart
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Play Flex Room
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet - General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
- Foundation Plan - A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
- Floor Plan(s) - Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - All elevations drawn at 1/4"=1'-0". Electrical Plans - All electrical located on separate drawings. Schedules - Door and window schedules.
- Building section(s) - Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
- Details - Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details... etc.
- Cabinet Elevations - Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8"=1'-0" Roof Plan - Roof plan at 1/8"=1'-0"
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.