Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 23' 10"
Width : 66'
First Floor: 2048 sq/ft
Garage: 645 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
108 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
520 sq/ft width 22' x depth 23' 8"
387 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 18'
216 sq/ft width 12' x depth 18'
65 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8' 2"
232 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14' 6"
22 sq/ft width 3' 8" x depth 6'
Porch - Front:
226 sq/ft width 32' 4" x depth 7'
Porch - Rear:
344 sq/ft width 43' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.