Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52'
Height : 29' 7"
Width : 24'
Main Floor : 1056 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1007 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8-6/12
Roof Framing : truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Title Sheet. This page includes a color rendering of your home and an overview of the floor plan.
- Floor Plans, Roof Plans and Foundation Plans. These plans detail the location, dimension and structural requirements of your home. Roof plans also illustrate pitch, composition and overhang sizes. Framers use this information for project estimates and to plan work on-site.
- Exterior Elevations. Front, rear and side elevation views, illustrating exterior materials, details, wall heights, roof pitches, window location and sizes.
- Building Construction Details. This section gives your builder ceiling heights, a sense of overall home construction and wall sections, including material callouts, eave detail, roof pitch and foundation construction.
- Recommended Interior & Exterior Trim and Detailing. Every home was specifically designed to achieve a highly livable and comfortably beautiful, proportioned space. For that reason, each blueprint comes with recommended styles for your interior and exterior doors, window trim, baseboards, garage doors and, if applicable to your house style, columns and brackets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.