This home provides a very functional split-level floor plan layout with many of the features that your family desires. Expansive master bedroom / bath and plenty of storage space in the large master walk-in closet. Large open floor plan with vaulted ceiling over kitchen and great room. A fourth bedroom/ bonus room is located above the garage with its own bathroom. Front and rear covered porches. Laundry Room. Basement foundation option.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64' 8"
Height : 22' 2"
Width : 56'
Main Floor : 1672 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 394 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 8 in 12
Roof Framing : 2x4
Roof Load : Live Load: 30 # / p.s.f. Dead Load: 10 # / p.s.f. Total Load: 40 # / p.s.f.
Roof Type : Stick
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone / Siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : Exterior Walls: 15 Ceilings/Roof: 38 Floors < one story on Crawlspace: 19 Floor areas between first and second floors (over garages, etc.): R-19
Main Floor Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
» See important
information before purchasing.
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
Questions? Call 1-888-447-1946
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.
A single concrete pour with thicker portions that replace footers under load bearing walls and all perimeter edges.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
A spreadsheet of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.
Mirror Reversed Sets:
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.