Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 54'
Height : 32'
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1182 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 927 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : 2"x6"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
124 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 11' 8"
135 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 4"
199 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 4"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
184 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12' 4"
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.