with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52'
Height : 24' 9"
Width : 61' 8"
First Floor: 2109 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 533 sq/ft
Porch: 266 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
139 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 12' 6"
123 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 4"
166 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12' 4"
113 sq/ft width 10' 10" x depth 10' 6"
175 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 14'
330 sq/ft width 16' x depth 20' 8"
142 sq/ft width 10' 10" x depth 13' 2"
242 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 14'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.