Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76'
Height : 25'
Width : 60'
First Floor: 2123 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Zero Lot Lines
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
151 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12' 10"
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
147 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 10' 8"
535 sq/ft width 22' 4" x depth 24'
182 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13' 2"
342 sq/ft width 18' x depth 19'
Porch - Front:
width 0" x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
width 0" x depth 11'
Porch - Right:
width 0" x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.