Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Width : 52'
Bonus : 192 sq/ft
Garage : 442 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1340 sq/ft
Porch : 64 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 894 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Tray ceiling in primary bedroom (Master Suite). Partial vaulted ceiling in Family room and Breakfast.
Garage Ceiling : 8' 1"
Main Ceiling : 9' 1"
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8' 1"
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : 2x8
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : brick, siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : fiberglass batt
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Front Entry Garage
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.