Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 102'
Height : 20'
Width : 57'
First Floor: 2285 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
147 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13'
166 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 14' 8"
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
151 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
318 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 18'
653 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 28'
188 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 8"
84 sq/ft width 14' x depth 6'
246 sq/ft width 18' x depth 13' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.