Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72'
Height : 22'
Width : 89'
First Floor: 2616 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Main Floor Laundry
149 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 11' 8"
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
189 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14'
162 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12'
73 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9' 2"
468 sq/ft width 26' 6" x depth 17' 8"
266 sq/ft width 19' x depth 14'
207 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 15'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
106 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 8' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.