Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 34' 9"
Height : 27' 8"
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1240 sq/ft
Garage: 410 sq/ft
Porch: 35 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1396 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.