with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 82'
Height : 30'
Width : 49'
First Floor: 1984 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 604 sq/ft height 10'
Porch: 596 sq/ft
Second Floor: 684 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
156 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 8"
148 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 10'
199 sq/ft width 17' x depth 11' 9"
172 sq/ft width 17' x depth 10' 2"
582 sq/ft width 21' x depth 27' 9"
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
384 sq/ft width 21' 8" x depth 17' 9"
202 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 12' 3"
Porch - Rear:
243 sq/ft width 27' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.