with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Width : 71'
First Floor: 1781 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 897 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
182 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13' 4"
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
171 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 13'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
133 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 9' 8"
189 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13' 6"
572 sq/ft width 26' x depth 22'
159 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 11' 6"
250 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.