Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 86'
Height : 26'
Width : 76'
First Floor: 2318 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 780 sq/ft
Second Floor: 374 sq/ft
Roof Type : Stick
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
215 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 14' 10"
680 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 29' 2"
207 sq/ft width 15' 2" x depth 13' 8"
210 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 14' 10"
189 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13' 8"
310 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 19'
207 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.