Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Height : 31' 6"
Width : 54'
Basement Unfinished: 1296 sq/ft
Bonus: 362 sq/ft
First Floor: 1296 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 486 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1472 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 3:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
224 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 14' 4"
145 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 10'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
460 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 22' 8"
237 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 17' 10"
289 sq/ft width 23' 2" x depth 12' 6"
105 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 9' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.