Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42' 10"
Height : 29' 8"
Width : 54' 10"
First Floor: 1729 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1062 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- Foundation Plans: include drawings for a standard, daylight or partial basement, crawlspace, pole, pier, or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included.
- Interior Elevations: show the specific details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom, and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units, and other special interior features, depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- Roof Details: show slope, pitch and location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including clerestory windows and skylights. These details may be shown on the elevation sheet or on a separate diagram.
- Schematic Electrical Layouts: show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets. These details may be shown on the floor plan or on a separate diagram.
- Detailed Floor Plans: show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., of each level of the house. Cross Sections: show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details.
- General Specifications: provide general instructions and information regarding structure, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood, thermal and moisture protection, and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.