Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 85'
Height : 27'
Width : 65' 8"
First Floor: 2854 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Rear Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Jack & Jill Bath
37 sq/ft width 6' 2" x depth 6'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
162 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 6"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
105 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 14'
470 sq/ft width 20' x depth 23' 6"
340 sq/ft width 20' x depth 17'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
245 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 14'
137 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12' 6"
81 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.