Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 63' 6"
Height : 29'
Width : 74' 8"
Bonus : 392 sq/ft
Garage : 649 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2875 sq/ft
Porch : 441 sq/ft
Storage : 47 sq/ft
Bonus Ceiling : 8'
Ceiling Details : 12' Great Room ceiling; 10' to 11' step ceiling in Dining Room; vaulted ceilings in Master Bedroom & In-Law Suite/Game Room.
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle & Metal
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick & Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Jack & Jill Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all switches, lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.