Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60' 3"
Height : 30' 11"
Width : 62' 8"
Basement Living: 1090 sq/ft height 9' 4"
First Floor: 1786 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 523 sq/ft
Patio: 362 sq/ft
Porch: 293 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
41 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 5'
39 sq/ft width 7' 10" x depth 5'
49 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 5'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
18 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 2'
153 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 13' 4"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
16 sq/ft width 2' x depth 8' 4"
148 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
13 sq/ft width 6' 6" x depth 2'
6 sq/ft width 2' x depth 3' 4"
164 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 8"
67 sq/ft width 6' 9" x depth 10'
476 sq/ft width 21' 8" x depth 22'
407 sq/ft width 22' x depth 18' 6"
128 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 8"
6 sq/ft width 4' 8" x depth 1' 4"
Linen Closet 2:
2 sq/ft width 2' x depth 1' 4"
135 sq/ft width 14' x depth 9' 8"
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
Master Closet Two:
40 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8'
361 sq/ft width 49' 4" x depth 7' 4"
Porch - Front:
130 sq/ft width 21' 9" x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
161 sq/ft width 22' x depth 7' 4"
Porch - Screened:
92 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 10' 6"
70 sq/ft width 7' 4" x depth 9' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
This designer charges $49.00 to review plan changes and prepare an estimate for your modifications.
This fee can be applied to your plan modifications once you move forward with the service. Please call if you would like to order a Plan Modification quote.
Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license. All other plan sets, excluding the Single Set for bidding purposes, allow you to build the home one time.
- Cover Sheet - A rendering of the front exterior of the house.
- Foundation Plan - This plan gives the foundation layout, including support walls, excavated and unexcavated areas, if any, foundation notes and details, and floor framing.
- Detailed Floor Plans - These plans show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and keys are given for cross-section details provided later in the plans, as well as window and door schedules. These plans may also show the location of kitchen appliances and plumbing fixtures, and may suggest locations for electrical fixtures, switches and outlets.
- Interior Elevations - The interior elevation drawings show a suggested layout design of cabinets, utility rooms, fireplaces, bookcases, built-in units and other special interior features depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- Roof Plan - The roof plan shows a bird's eye view of the overall layout of the roof, ridges, valleys, and slopes.
- Door and window schedules - Sizes, quantities and descriptions of all doors and windows shown on the plan.
- Exterior Elevations - Included are front, rear, left and right sides of the house. Exterior materials, details and measurements are also given.
- Cross-Section / Wall Section Details - Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Also shown, when applicable, are exterior details such as railing and banding.
- Structural Plan - Overall layout and necessary details for the ceiling, second-floor framing (if applicable) and roof construction. If trusses are used, it's suggested that you use a local truss manufacturer to design your trusses to comply with your local codes and regulations.
- Each plan is designed to be consistent with CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code or the International Residential Code in effect at the time the plan was created. Modifications may be necessary to meet applicable building codes, ordinances, local climatic, and geographical design criteria. Consult a builder, architect or other construction professional as necessary. Manufacturer instructions should be followed for all materials, appliances, and systems. Heating/air conditioning layouts, plumbing pipe layouts, and electrical wiring layouts are not included. Consult a local mechanical contractor for systems suitable for local climate conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.