Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 100' 9"
Height : 31' 8"
Width : 68' 2"
First Floor: 2879 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 911 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Safe Room / Hidden Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
91 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 7' 10"
275 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 16' 10"
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
Covered Front Porch:
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
70 sq/ft width 9' 2" x depth 7' 8"
414 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 25' 4"
251 sq/ft width 13' x depth 19' 4"
145 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 10'
Master Closet/ Safe Room:
132 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 10'
423 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 20'
193 sq/ft width 11' x depth 17' 6"
Outdoor Living/ Grilling Porch:
346 sq/ft width 28' 10" x depth 12'
418 sq/ft width 29' 2" x depth 14' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.