Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48' 10"
Height : 42' 8"
Width : 32' 10"
Garage : 488 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1536 sq/ft
Storage : 161 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1536 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Tray ceiling in the Master Bedroom
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick, Stone and Shingle
Framing : 2 x 4
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.