Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 74' 10"
Height : 31'
Width : 80'
First Floor: 3079 sq/ft
Garage: 695 sq/ft
Porch: 63 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
176 sq/ft width 16' x depth 11'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
682 sq/ft width 22' x depth 31'
306 sq/ft width 18' x depth 17'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
240 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16'
272 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.