Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 54' 6"
Height : 30' 5"
Width : 82' 6"
Basement Living: 1274 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1420 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 1440 sq/ft
Second Floor: 976 sq/ft height 13' 10"
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : Log
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Vacation Home
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
102 sq/ft width 11' x depth 9' 4"
840 sq/ft width 35' x depth 24'
235 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 17' 8"
128 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 8"
173 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 4"
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
513 sq/ft width 35' x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.