with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72'
Height : 24'
Width : 72'
Bonus: 1103 sq/ft
First Floor: 2450 sq/ft
Second Floor: 925 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Jack & Jill Bath
149 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 14' 6"
143 sq/ft width 10' x depth 14' 4"
176 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 12' 2"
232 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 15' 2"
382 sq/ft width 14' x depth 27' 4"
544 sq/ft width 27' 8" x depth 19' 8"
329 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 21'
220 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 14' 10"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.