with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 70' 6"
Height : 34'
Width : 63' 1"
Basement Unfinished: 2522 sq/ft
First Floor: 2522 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1244 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
175 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 6"
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
172 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 15'
198 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 13' 6"
630 sq/ft width 20' x depth 31' 6"
360 sq/ft width 18' x depth 20'
280 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17' 6"
85 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9' 6"
225 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.