with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72'
Height : 33'
Width : 85'
Basement Unfinished: 2142 sq/ft
First Floor: 2142 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1644 sq/ft
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
137 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12' 6"
139 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 11' 4"
160 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13'
175 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 6"
164 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 4"
1040 sq/ft width 26' x depth 40'
279 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15' 6"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
375 sq/ft width 15' x depth 25'
187 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.