with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68'
Height : 38'
Width : 69'
Bonus: 310 sq/ft
First Floor: 2107 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1717 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
121 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 2"
70 sq/ft width 10' x depth 7'
261 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18' 8"
140 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Dimensioned and detailed Foundation plan (type as listed on home plan description)
- Dimensioned and detailed floor plans
- Framing plans (framing may be shown on floor plans in some cases.)
- Complete front, side and rear elevations
- Roof plan
- Typical building sections (as deemed necessary for construction)
- Typical foundation details, wall sections, and cornice details necessary for construction
- Separate electrical plan (may be shown on floor plans in some cases)
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.