Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 99' 3"
Height : 38'
Width : 95'
Basement Unfinished: 3143 sq/ft
First Floor: 3143 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 897 sq/ft
Porch: 1222 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1845 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
130 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 14'
512 sq/ft width 20' 6" x depth 25'
76 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 8' 3"
79 sq/ft width 7' 9" x depth 10' 3"
25 sq/ft width 5' 1" x depth 5'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.