Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 86'
Height : 25' 4"
Width : 44'
Basement Living: 1554 sq/ft
First Floor: 1547 sq/ft
Garage: 707 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1821 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
189 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15' 2"
194 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16' 2"
195 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 14' 8"
130 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 10"
126 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12'
237 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 16'
162 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 13'
690 sq/ft width 20' 10" x depth 33' 2"
301 sq/ft width 16' 2" x depth 18' 8"
233 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 16' 6"
301 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18' 10"
156 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 6"
202 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 16' 8"
298 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
If you are building this plan in the state of Washington, please call us before placing your order.
This designer includes the bonus square feet in the total heated living square feet.
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet includes the general notes and building code information, design standards and structural materials specifications required to construct your home.
- Schedule Sheet: The schedule sheet includes the window, roof and foundation ventilation schedules, insulation and vapor barrier specifications, and exhaust fan ventilation schedule.
- Detail Sheet: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- Foundation Plan Sheet: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information. If you require a different foundation type, please contact us for modifications to your plan.
- Floor Plan Sheet: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- Elevation Sheet: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- Building Section Sheet: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.