with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 24'
Height : 14' 8"
Width : 25'
First Floor: 522 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 78 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
219 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 17' 4"
118 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 10' 6"
Porch - Front:
78 sq/ft width 13' x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT PLAN: 1/4" Scale - Dimensioned but not engineered. Structural design of foundation needs to be provided by a local structural engineer.
- FRONT RENDERING: 1/4" Scale
- FLOOR PLAN(S): 1/4" Scale - Electrical and plumbing noted directly on plan(s). Mechanical layouts not included.
- ELEVATIONS: 1/4" scale rear elevation and 1/8" scale side elevations
- ROOF PLAN: 1/8" scale showing hips, peaks and valleys of roof. Information noted on Elevations page.
- STANDARD DETAIL PAGE: Shows typical building section (not necessarily specific to this plan), and building code notes.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.