Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72' 10"
Height : 37'
Width : 112' 4"
First Floor: 3594 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1656 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Covered Rear Porch
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
256 sq/ft width 16' x depth 16'
440 sq/ft width 22' x depth 20'
918 sq/ft width 34' x depth 27'
228 sq/ft width 19' x depth 12'
360 sq/ft width 18' x depth 20'
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.