Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 20' 9"
Width : 38' 4"
Basement Unfinished: 1061 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 1167 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 397 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 89 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 9:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
186 sq/ft width 16' x depth 11' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.