Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 32'
Height : 28'
Width : 24'
First Floor: 689 sq/ft
Garage: 228 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 748 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Block (1st Story)/ Wood – 2x4 (2nd Story)
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Main Floor Laundry
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
115 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 11' 2"
119 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 11' 6"
Covered Front Porch:
86 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 7'
158 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14' 4"
228 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 10' 8"
106 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 9' 4"
181 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 16'
189 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.