Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 18'
Width : 64'
Basement Unfinished: 1388 sq/ft
First Floor: 1508 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 660 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : The living room vaults to 11?Kitchen, dining & bed# 3 have 9? ceilingsMBR has 9? tray ceilings.
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
165 sq/ft width 15' x depth 11'
660 sq/ft width 30' x depth 22'
135 sq/ft width 15' x depth 9'
35 sq/ft width 7' x depth 5'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
36 sq/ft width 6' x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.