Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 34'
Height : 16'
Width : 60'
Basement Unfinished: 1078 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 1172 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 440 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Covered Front Porch
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
90 sq/ft width 9' x depth 10'
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.