with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 18'
Width : 60'
Basement Unfinished: 1496 sq/ft
First Floor: 1625 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 640 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
130 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10'
660 sq/ft width 30' x depth 22'
272 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.