Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 24'
Width : 34'
First Floor: 1132 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 703 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log or Siding (please specify)
Framing : Log or 2x6 (please specify)
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Wrap Around Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
47 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 5'
138 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 13'
132 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11' 8"
624 sq/ft width 24' 8" x depth 25' 4"
90 sq/ft width 10' x depth 9'
58 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 7'
309 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19' 4"
84 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 7' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.